Recent Topics

1 Aug 26, 2005 07:09    

Hello there,

...me again with another question. I was wondering if it is possible (maybe in the next version) to build static html pages of each article written in my blog? At the moment a blog can be converted into a static html page. I would like to build static pages of each article as it is shown on a separat page anyway when I click on the headline... maybe there is something like that out there already and I didn´t see it???

Thanks very much :-)

Vicky

2 Aug 26, 2005 08:38

ill move this to the appropriate area -- next time, please pay more attention to where you post :) it makes things easier on all of us :)

3 Sep 02, 2005 16:21

ill move this to the appropriate area -- next time, please pay more attention to where you post it makes things easier on all of us

Yep... you are totally right. I thought there might be something like that out there already.

Thanks,

Vicky :-)

4 Sep 02, 2005 18:20

Vicky06 wrote:

I was wondering if it is possible (maybe in the next version) to build static html pages of each article written in my blog? At the moment a blog can be converted into a static html page. I would like to build static pages of each article as it is shown on a separat page anyway when I click on the headline... maybe there is something like that out there already and I didn´t see it???

The only currently available solution about building a "cache system" I know about is the [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=4672]Simple Cache Hack[/url]. However it does not build separate .html pages. It builds a "cached" version of every requested page and when the page is requested again, it loads the cached version, then it displays it.

Form is loading...