Recent Topics

1 Oct 23, 2005 06:26    

A friend let me know that my blog was screwed up so I went to look and found this error where my blog entries should be!

"MySQL error!

Got error 12 from table handler(Errno=1030)

Your query:
SELECT postcat_cat_ID AS cat_ID, COUNT(*) AS cat_postcount FROM evo_postcats INNER JOIN evo_posts ON postcat_post_ID = ID WHERE ( ( post_status = 'private' AND post_author = 1 ) OR post_status IN ('published','protected') ) AND post_issue_date <= '2005-10-22 23:25:12' GROUP BY cat_ID"

When I login to the admin section I get the error there as well. Did my website host screw something up? I haven't played around in there for at least a month and made my last entry about a week and a half ago but it's been fine after that. Ideas?

2 Oct 23, 2005 07:30

error 12 is an operating system error related to memory -- by operating system i mean thats its NOT application specific. this isnt a b2evo problem, its your hosts problem.

send off an email to them :)

3 Oct 23, 2005 08:09

Ah....kinda what I figured. My host has been having.....growing pains to say the least lately. Not surprising the issue involves them.

THANK YOU!

4 Oct 23, 2005 08:23

youre welcome :) and good luck, most hosts dont wont to cop to a server-side shortcoming being the cause of problems -- they like to blame applications.

Form is loading...