Recent Topics

1 Oct 29, 2005 17:32    

Hi,

I post this issue here, even if I've already posted it, several weeks ago, in "general question". I use 0.9.0.11

When I'm writing a text, and I need to add some "effects" (like <em>, or bold, or add a link, whatever you can do with buttons on the top), I highlight the text and press the button. But, right after the click, the text area go to the beginning, even if the cursor remains down there. (bad english, hope you can understand!).

It's boring when you write a lot, and every time you want i.e. add several links you always have to scroll down again to highlight the text, again and again.

Have you experienced the same problem, or is it my fault only?

Thank you very much (as usual),

Francesco

2 Oct 29, 2005 19:39

Yes, I have and not just with blog applications. This forum does it occassionally as well. Its a javascript issue in my opin, and not a b2evo bug.

(moving this thread also)

3 Oct 30, 2005 02:21

F*ck, I'd wanted to post it in "bugs" category, but I did wrong :° sorry, move it if you want!
If it's a javascript issue, do you know how to fix it?

Thanks,

Francesco

4 Oct 30, 2005 03:04

lol, you did post it in "bugs" :) but i moved it out, since its not one. atleast not a b2evolution bug B)

as for fixing it, nope i dont. I just live with it.. some things arent worth worrying 'bout. Especially when Ikea had their birthday sale this weekend and I just brought home $150 of non-assembled "stuff" that I need to put together before I go to sleep. THATS something to worry about 8|

Form is loading...