Recent Topics

1 Oct 29, 2005 23:47    

Hi,
the users are being created, but they do not manage to create their blogs. The Manager changes the level for 1,2,..., and even so the report system that the user does not have permission to create. Where is just that me can configure what each level can do??
Thanks,
Luiz :?:

Mensage in admin area of user: denied permission! (blog_post_statuses/any)

2 Oct 30, 2005 10:08

You can give each user access to the blog by selecting Blogs -> the blog you want to give access to -> Permissions. Click the boxes, and you're away. You can also assign a user a group and give other settings to that group in the users tab. The user levels are really just a legacy from the b2 software.

3 Oct 30, 2005 11:35

Hi,
what I would like to know is simple! I have a basic group, all the users who they register, are placed in this group that already has level 1. It would like that they already could create their own blogs, without the manager does some intervention. Already I configured the level 1 to the group, but the new users does not have permission to create his blogs. Where I configure so that it are automatic, in other words it registered itself, already can create your blogs!!
Thanks,
Luiz :idea:

4 Nov 01, 2005 04:36

luizccm wrote:

Hi,
what I would like to know is simple! I have a basic group, all the users who they register, are placed in this group that already has level 1. It would like that they already could create their own blogs, without the manager does some intervention. Already I configured the level 1 to the group, but the new users does not have permission to create his blogs. Where I configure so that it are automatic, in other words it registered itself, already can create your blogs!!
Thanks,
Luiz :idea:

Hi Luiz
There isn't anything that automates the creation of a Users blog yet. The way I've been doing it is, when a user signs up, I give them access , then I create a blog for them using their user name (ie: Luiz's Blog) then I go to that Blog in the backoffice and set permissions for them to have full access for them as well as myself and also you must also setup the General, and Advanced Tabs for them as well. This way they can create categories and write and edit posts etc etc.

Pie

5 Nov 01, 2005 19:17

Hi Pie,
Thanks... I understood with the system functions now. Already created one blog and configured for the new user. But mechanic very seems to be something, therefore we need to always keep somebody available thing to be creating blogs for the new users who are always to register themselves. The idealizers :idea: of this project, precision to think about something more automatic and practical, each time more not to need the intervention of the administrator for tasks so simple and routine.
Thanks,
Luiz :D

6 Nov 02, 2005 15:28

luizccm wrote:

Hi Pie,
Thanks... I understood with the system functions now. Already created one blog and configured for the new user. But mechanic very seems to be something, therefore we need to always keep somebody available thing to be creating blogs for the new users who are always to register themselves. The idealizers :idea: of this project, precision to think about something more automatic and practical, each time more not to need the intervention of the administrator for tasks so simple and routine.
Thanks,
Luiz :D

Hi Luiz
Maybe one day they will make it automated. Right now its something we must do on our own.
Are you using Babelfish translator ? :lol:

Form is loading...