Recent Topics

1 Nov 03, 2005 16:50    

A core attribute is an attribute that is allowed in all tags. In the current release of b2evolution, "class" is defined as a core attribute, but there should be more.

Have you ever tried to add inline CSS to your blog entries, by adding a "style" attribute? If so, then it's likely that the HTML-checker has spit out an error message, saying something to the effect:

Please correct these errors:

Tag [your tag] may not have attribute style

Likewise, I've discovered similar problems using "title" and "id".

After manually adding "style" as an attribute for many individual tags, I finally clued into the fact that the coreattr feature (around line 103 in the _formatting.php file) would do all of them in one fell swoop.

It's right below the comment that reads

// Allowed Attribute Classes

I've changed my core attributes line (and you might like to as well):

// Allowed Attribute classes
define('A_coreattrs', 'class title style id');

I hope this helps.

-stk :D

2 Nov 03, 2005 17:08

LOL, you must have looked in my _formatting.php, they're even in the same order :|

define('A_coreattrs', 'class title style id');

¥

3 Nov 03, 2005 20:14

Hey, I guess great minds think alike, eh? ;)

I only posted this b/c my other reference was buried in some other thread and thought it deserved an entry of it's own ... with a title and everything.

-stk

4 Nov 04, 2005 01:24

typical bloody yank (even a displaced one), y'all have this thing for titles ;)

Sir ¥

5 Nov 04, 2005 02:17

All y'all just think that titles are da'bomb.

LOL ... Sir ¥ !! :lol:

Ya might have won the Dahlia World Championships ... but I think it's going to yer head! (Are you STILL celebrating?)

(At least you didn't say Lord ¥ ... which would have been a bit much to stomach.) :roll:

-stk

Form is loading...