Recent Topics

1 Nov 09, 2005 02:25    

Anyone heard anything recently about when we can expect the new release? I am eagerly awaiting the changes to backoffice but haven't heard anything in the way of an update in a while.

3 Nov 09, 2005 05:27

Yes. As I said, I'm both aware of and excited about the new features. Just that the last update I heard a few weeks ago was that it would be ready 'in a few weeks' or 'soon.' I was just curious on the status. Lately I've been fighting the referrer spammers even though the disp=stats page is no longer available and have been considering changing to another system, but I don't want to make any decisions until the new version comes out and I see if it addresses most of the issues Ive been having. I realize that b2 is free and the developers work on it during their own time... I was just curious.

4 Nov 14, 2005 16:51

I was wanting to work on skinning the backoffice, but wanted to wait until it had support for it.

Is there any word on that. I would like to get it available for the Phoenix release.

Thanks!

5 Nov 14, 2005 17:05

We have an AdminUI object that defines the layout/UI of the backoffice.

There are two variants (evo and legacy) in CVS.

Please look at them in /blogs/admin/skins.

To create a new skin you'll have to create a folder there and put a _adminUI.class.php file there that provides a class AdminUI which should get derived from AdminUI_general.

Form is loading...