Recent Topics

1 Jan 23, 2004 04:32    

hi all. I've had it up for long enough to get my first referer spam so I reckon it ought to get a formal howdydo out there. If my profile doesn't have my site linked my blog is at http://wonderwinds.com and hopefully the default skin is hangglide.

Oh hey I made skyblue and guadeloupe validate xhtml and css, and as I tweaked hangglide I made sure it didn't lose that credential. See hangglide used to be guadeloupe, and the picture on my theme is me flying at 'The Guadalupes' hang gliding site... I want to add collapsible components to the side menus to clean up the visuals a bit, then maybe see about having it 'officially' deemed a skin.

What else? Oh yeah: Cool program!

/edb

PS: how come I can't upload an avatar?

2 Jan 23, 2004 08:06

Nice site, but I wonder, what do you put in the "ushga stuff" category? :lol:

EdB wrote:

how come I can't upload an avatar?

Have you fulfilled the following criteria?: Its width can be no greater than 82 pixels, the height no greater than 82 pixels, and the file size no more than 6 KB.

-Vegar

3 Jan 24, 2004 14:46

Hi Vegar. Yeah I was 76by76 and 4k. I also just tried gif instead of jpg and pulling from a web address instead of uploading from my machine. The web method did not generate errors but all methods result in the broken image image.

Here's the errors I got when uploading a jpg:

Warning: Unable to create './images/avatars/77394234940127504ce0bb.jpg': Permission denied in /home/virtual/site36/fst/var/www/html/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site36/fst/var/www/html/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/virtual/site36/fst/var/www/html/includes/page_header.php on line 464

then again on line 466

and again on line 467

It's not a big deal really...just a curiosity I guess. Oh and ushga stuff would be US Hang Gliding Assn - the political side to hang gliding in America. It doesn't justify it's own category though so it's gone.

Form is loading...