Recent Topics

1 Jan 12, 2006 18:07    

Hi-

I read through the transferring a database post at http://forums.b2evolution.net//viewtopic.php?t=6703 but it did not answer my question.

I registered a new domain for an existing blog. Both blogs are on version 0.9.0.12. I want to move all my existing blog entries to the new server. I understand you have to transfer the database but I don't know where this is located at or what I have to do to transfer it.

Thanks,

Rachel

2 Jan 12, 2006 19:11

You might like to search the forums for "link back to b2evolution" ;)

¥

3 Jan 12, 2006 20:48

Sorry, that didn't really help. Anyone else?

4 Jan 12, 2006 22:02

I did help if you read between the lines a bit. You're using b2evolution but opted to not have a link back to b2evolution.net on your blog, then decided to ask for help on the forums that support the software.

The software is free and you are free to remove or not include the credit link, but no one here is under any obligation to help people who do that.

For the record: your question has been answered many times before. Perhaps you're not searching for the right terms, or perhaps you're not using the search utility properly. It's a weakness in phpbb IMHO - the way the search feature works.

Best of luck to you!

5 Jan 13, 2006 01:06

Does that make you EdBmyAdmin? ;)

¥

6 Jan 20, 2006 16:18

The software is free and you are free to remove or not include the credit link, but no one here is under any obligation to help people who do that.

They are also under no obligation to post snide commentary. They really ought to reserve their energy; it only brings bad karma onto themselves.

And for the record: I've searched for general terms such as transferring posts, databases, etc... If I am not looking for the right term, would someone please inform me what the technical lingo for this inquiry is?

7 Jan 20, 2006 17:59

I'll handle any negative karma that ensues from this post ;)

¥

Form is loading...