Recent Topics

1 Jan 17, 2006 10:02    

Well, I want to say this first, the more i use b2evo the more and more I like it. This is an excellent blogging software. But there is one thing that I can't do. I would like to add in a category as I type the blog. Right now I add the category in, and then add the post to that category.

thanks

2 Jan 17, 2006 15:01

I can think of a weird way to handle this if you use Firefox. Start a blog entry in your blahblah blog and decide you need a new category. Open the categories tab in a new browser tab and create your new category. Close that browser tab. Now click on your wockawocka blog to move the unpublished post over to it, then click on your blahblah blog to bring it back. Poof - partially written post can be concluded with the freshly created category.

I think.

3 May 09, 2006 16:59

stellamarie wrote:

Well, I want to say this first, the more i use b2evo the more and more I like it. This is an excellent blogging software. But there is one thing that I can't do. I would like to add in a category as I type the blog. Right now I add the category in, and then add the post to that category.

thanks

I'm thinking of trying to write a hack for this, because it's something i want to. Something that works like delicious tagging, that you can add tags(categories), just by typing them, in a field underneath, if it already exists, just adds it to that. OR something like that.

Did you manage to find anymore information?

Form is loading...