Recent Topics

1 Feb 13, 2006 20:41    

Hi,

I'm translating b2evolution to Hebrew but can't find a way to configure the pages to RTL (Hebrew is a RTL language). Could somebody give some info on that please?

Thanks in advance.

2 Feb 24, 2006 20:36

Hi,

There is currently no provision for RTL in b2evo. Please let me know what you need and I'll see how we can implement it.

Thks.

3 Feb 24, 2006 22:40

There was a fellow did RTL. Could be a gal I guess, but whatever. Anyway username medya did an RTL conversion and was looking for a way to share it with the b2evo community and source. Might want to search for RTL with username medya and see if you can't get some help from him(her?).

4 Mar 03, 2006 09:58

I adjusted one of the templates manually to fit the RTL. It would be very nice if that could be done through the admin tool by defining there the language direction.

Thnx

6 Jan 26, 2008 18:17

Liphtier wrote:

Hi!
Have somebody finished hebrew translation ?

Same question???

7 Jan 28, 2008 15:04

jazz , im doing the Arabic translation , had the same thing like you , rtl stuff,

so if u need any help tel me ,

yes u have to adjust one of the templates xml to make the template rtl ,
and make the text start from right to left , and u have to make the database UTF-8 too , so it can Handel the Hebrew right ,

hope this info helped , and as i told u , arabic and hebrow are the same in text formatting

Form is loading...