I am using b2evolution for a few days now, but I thik there are 3 small important things that b2evolution still does not have:
1. I can't specify the keywords for each post.
2. I can't make a post visible in the selected category but hidden in other pages.
3. I can't make a category hidden.
- Keywords are important for search engines.
- With posts visible only in their category, users can create something like static pages directly from the backoffice, assigning only one particular post to one particular category (so I could crate easly a "Who am I" page).
- Could be nice to make hidden categories, for hidden I mean that the category should not show up when links to categories index are listed.
one more thing... could be nice to manually sort categories
b2evolution is a great software...
thanks to all devs