Recent Topics

1 May 10, 2006 21:02    

Hi all,

I've searched and search but I can't find the answer to a problem I've got.

Currently when users click on the "archives" section it gets displayed on a different page i.e. xxx/blog/index.php?blog=5&m=200604.

Is there anyway to keep this information in the same place as the current articles instead of loading a new page.

Here is my blog:

http://www.stopusnot.com/micro.php

Thanks,
O.

2 May 16, 2006 22:23

Is there really no solution to this??? :(

3 May 17, 2006 09:09

Your link comes up with a 404 error which makes it a tad hard to see what you're trying to achieve ;)

¥

5 May 19, 2006 18:17

Ok, try this admin > blogs > [blog name]

tick "other blog through stubfile" and type "blogsite.php" in as the stubname

Press save and pray to your diety of choice ;)

¥

6 May 20, 2006 00:41

Well I did what you said and then prayed to Thor...

... but it didn't work. :'(

It was looking for "blogsite.php" in the Blog directory (instead of at the root).

I changed the stub name to "../blogsite.php" and it now appears to be looking for blogsite.php in the right place but whichever archived month I click on it just loads in the current month.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

O.

7 May 20, 2006 10:24

hmmmm, it actually looks like non of the parameters ever get through (tried search, post by id etc).

Can you post the code from your blogsite.php?

¥

8 May 20, 2006 11:06

I'm seeing something funny with your web. Is that an Iframe? I don't know what Iframes are, but it's like your blog is inside a box inside your web. That's not the funny part though. The funny part is how your source code looks: you've got a full html page inside another html page! When I view source in Firefox and IE I see two distinct <head>s and <body>s and <html>s. That's funny, but not the kind of funny you'd throw down in a crowded bar.

So here's what I'd be thinking. I'd be thinking "that's funny" and seeing what I could do about not having that be that way. After you get past that you might find that the derned thing does what it is supposed to do, or maybe not, but we'll know more when you have a properly formed (x)html page out there.

Form is loading...