Recent Topics

1 May 13, 2006 16:49    

The generic one? I was tinkering with it to try and hack one of the antispam options but ended up breaking something that I can not find now. Yes, I'm pretty green.

I'm getting any number of these at the top of my page now:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cansescl/public_html/b2evocore/_class_settings.php:298) in /home/cansescl/public_html/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 123

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cansescl/public_html/b2evocore/_class_settings.php:298) in /home/cansescl/public_html/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 124

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cansescl/public_html/b2evocore/_class_settings.php:298) in /home/cansescl/public_html/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 125

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cansescl/public_html/b2evocore/_class_settings.php:298) in /home/cansescl/public_html/b2evocore/_functions_users.php on line 126

Although, depending on what I'm trying to do in the Admin area, the line numbers do change. Some in the 70s, some in the 200s, etc.

I can't check at work, but I am almost positive I'm running the 0.9.0.12 installation.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

3 May 13, 2006 18:58

Thank you. I wasn't sure if those were the correct DLs that would give me the install files or if they would overwrite everything else I've modified, but I see I can just pick and choose. Once again, thanks for the help.

Form is loading...