2 May 29, 2006 13:44
1). I'd like to move my list of blogs to benneath the site title; what do I need to move?
2). I've got who's posted each post underneath it, but how can I turn this into a hyperlink to their profile?
3). Where can I change the font used by all pages?
4). The date is displayed in the format of dd/mm/yy at the top of the page how can I turn it to xth May 20xx?
5). Can I hide or delete the categories in the post itself? Also can I remove them from the all.html page?
6). Can I add additional fields to the posts?
7). Is it possible to remove the flag showing the language in each post?
8). Is it possible to remove the word count in each post?
1. Yes, you move the list of blogs.
2. skipped for now, Im knee deep in my own CSS and too busy too look, sorry. :(
3. in your CSS
4. In the backend, look for the tab "settings", then "regional". The date options are there.
5. Two-part question: Part One is yes. Part two, I dunno, I never used stub files
6. Do you want them to be populatable via the backend?
7. Yes, it is.
8. Yes, it is.
I hope you realize this wasnt "a couple of questions". Please aquaint yourself with the online documentation, utilize the search function of the forum, please, and take a look at the files themselves. You might be surprised at how much you can glean simply by doing those three things.