Recent Topics

1 Jun 24, 2006 00:24    

I upgraded my blogs to the latest version using my control panel on my web host. Everything looked honkey dorey, however the permalinks to previous blog entries now lead to a 404.

The links to my blog (eg site.com/blogs/name) are gone, and I havent a clue where to go.

I can still see the entries through the admin panel, I can still access the admin panel and so I am not panicking, but surely if the blog entries are on the web, under those addresses and the bevo admin panel is telling me the entries are permalinked to those addressesd, then they should be there.

Am I missing something?

- want a look, check out - www.fusion316.com/blogs then try clicking on a name or a link.

Thanks

2 Jun 24, 2006 00:58

OK, so I have discovered the problem. I dont know if this would be useful for anyone else, but turns out if your stub files are called name/index.php, and you have the index.php in the space where the stubfile name is meant to go on the blog admin page - simply remove the index.php so you are left with site/blogs/name WITH NO ENDING, NO INDEX.PHP otherwise it stops it working

Never had to do that before, and seems a weird thing to have changed, but its a small but annoying problem till you discover the solution!

Form is loading...