Recent Topics

1 Jul 12, 2006 16:23    

I've just noticed that my calendar doesn't work.

I can bring up the posts for a month at:
http://www.everythingulster.com/blogs/index.php/everythingulster/2006/07/

but if I try to view a single day I get a 403 (no mention of referer spam):
http://www.everythingulster.com/blogs/index.php/everythingulster/2006/07/05/

I've no idea how long this has been going on for but I'm a bit worried I'll have to delete the calendar altogether if it's not somehow magically fixed when I upgrade to 1.8.

2 Jul 12, 2006 16:44

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /blogs/index.php/everythingulster/2006/07/05/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Theirs a problem with the 'clean' urls.... Upgrading might fix this... Do you have the problem with any other skins?

3 Jul 12, 2006 19:44

Yes. I don't usually allow skin-switching but I enabled it and found that the same thing happened on other skins.

Usually I at least have an idea where to start looking but I've no clue on this.

4 Jul 26, 2006 15:59

I've got it working now, I just hope it hasn't ballsed something else up!

I edited b2evocore/_functions_template.php and added this line before line 169.

if (strrchr($link,'/') == '/') 
$link = substr($link,0,strlen($link)-1);

All it does is remove the trailing slash from the link and it seems to work.

I'm not sure if the stories' permalinks used to have a trailing slash on the end (I think they did) but now they don't, however they still work fine as well.

5 Sep 01, 2006 04:20

Just as an update for the Milestone (1.8.1) release, I fixed the same problem by commenting out line 288 from the file /inc/_misc/_template.funcs.php to become:

// $link .= $separator;

6 Apr 21, 2007 15:13

It seems like for some reason I'm the only one having this problem, but just in case it's happening to anyone else is suffering from it too, I've patched my install of 1.9.3.

Since the calendar is now a plugin rather than function, the code you need to edit has moved but it's the same principle.

I replaced one line (I think it was 770) in /plugins/_calendar.plugin.php from something like:

echo '<a href="'.$this->archive_link( $this->year, $this->month, date('d',$i), '' )'"';

with

$link = $this->archive_link( $this->year, $this->month, date('d',$i), '' );
echo '<a href="'.substr($link,0,strlen($link)-1).'"';

Form is loading...