Recent Topics

1 Aug 04, 2006 01:51    

See http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=8709 or just set your 1.8 beta installation to show "days" instead of "posts" and you'll see that you get all your posts back to the beginning of the database. For me I only tried it on blog #1 so maybe that detail is somehow part of the issue.

2 Aug 04, 2006 02:16

It does the same thing on all blogs on the site. It's a bug.

3 Aug 05, 2006 21:13

in /inc/MODEL/items/_itemlist.class line 582, try replacing the function get_lastpostdate() with this one:

function get_lastpostdate()
	{
		global $localtimenow, $postdata;

// echo 'getting last post date';
		$LastPostList = & new ItemList( $this->blog, $this->show_statuses, '', '', '', $this->cat, $this->catsel,
																		 '', 'DESC', 'datestart', 1, '','', '', '', '', '', '', 'posts',
																		 $this->timestamp_min, $this->timestamp_max, '', '',
																		 $this->cache_name );

if( $LastItem = $LastPostList->get_item() )
		{
			// echo 'we have a last item';
			$lastpostdate = $LastItem->issue_date;
		}
		else
		{
			// echo 'we have no last item';
			$lastpostdate = date('Y-m-d H:i:s', $localtimenow);
		}
		// echo $lastpostdate;
		return($lastpostdate);
	}

4 Aug 05, 2006 21:35

Absolutely perfect!! And done so quickly, too!! You do know how to squash those bugs! :)

Thanks very much!

5 Aug 09, 2006 20:33

fplanque wrote:

in /inc/MODEL/items/_itemlist.class line 582, try replacing the function get_lastpostdate() with this one:

function get_lastpostdate()
	{
		global $localtimenow, $postdata;

// echo 'getting last post date';
		$LastPostList = & new ItemList( $this->blog, $this->show_statuses, '', '', '', $this->cat, $this->catsel,
																		 '', 'DESC', 'datestart', 1, '','', '', '', '', '', '', 'posts',
																		 $this->timestamp_min, $this->timestamp_max, '', '',
																		 $this->cache_name );

if( $LastItem = $LastPostList->get_item() )
		{
			// echo 'we have a last item';
			$lastpostdate = $LastItem->issue_date;
		}
		else
		{
			// echo 'we have no last item';
			$lastpostdate = date('Y-m-d H:i:s', $localtimenow);
		}
		// echo $lastpostdate;
		return($lastpostdate);
	}

Has this been fixed in the latest dev version? Just came across it while testing something else. It had me bug hunting for a few hours until I decided to make sure it wasn't my plug in. Sure enough!

6 Aug 09, 2006 22:29

Of course it has been integarted into the latest dev version.

7 Aug 10, 2006 16:09

:) Figured I'd ask, just in case. One side affect of the fix that you posted above - pagination goes away when you set it to display per-days.

8 Aug 10, 2006 20:22

Pagination has actually never been supported for the per-day mode.

9 Aug 10, 2006 21:03

Gotcha. Thanks for the response. Again, just bringing it up in case it had been overlooked. Is that something that should be worked on? I can mess around with it if it's not a priority for the other developers.

Form is loading...