Recent Topics

1 Aug 08, 2006 01:24    

I would like to insert navigation links into my side bar so users who might find my blog through a seach engine can get to my homepage easier.

I am assuming I edit the Main.PHP file in the area quoted below somewhere. But not sure exactly how to input my links into the PHP. I want the links to be in line with the ones already there, the "Recenlty" and "Last Comments" links just above the calendar.

<div class="bSideBar">

<div class="bSideItem">
		<h3><?php $Blog->disp( 'name', 'htmlbody' ) ?></h3>
		<p><?php $Blog->disp( 'longdesc', 'htmlbody' ); ?></p>
		<p class="center"><strong><?php
			posts_nav_link( ' | ',
				/* TRANS: previous page (of posts) */ '< '.T_('Previous'),
				/* TRANS: next page (of posts) */ T_('Next').' >' );
			?></strong></p>
		<!--?php next_post(); // activate this if you want a link to the next post in single page mode ?-->
		<!--?php previous_post(); // activate this if you want a link to the previous post in single page mode ?-->
		<ul>
			<!-- <li><a href="<?php $Blog->disp( 'staticurl', 'raw' ) ?>"><strong><?php echo T_('Recently') ?></strong></a> <span class="dimmed"><?php echo T_('(cached)') ?></span></li> -->
			<li><a href="<?php $Blog->disp( 'dynurl', 'raw' ) ?>"><strong><?php echo T_('Recently') ?></strong></a> <!-- <span class="dimmed"><?php echo T_('(no cache)') ?></span> --></li>
			<li><a href="<?php $Blog->disp( 'lastcommentsurl', 'raw' ) ?>"><strong><?php echo T_('Last comments') ?></strong></a></li>
		</ul>

If you need to look at my blog heres a link

http://www.avenuebeads.com/blogs/index.php?blog=6

~Joe~

2 Aug 08, 2006 01:34

Nevermind I figured it out :)

Form is loading...