Recent Topics

1 Sep 05, 2006 05:16    

Hits seem to have stopped being logged as of Sep. 2...at least, that's the last date showing up in my stats. Wassup?

Thanks.

Mike

2 Sep 06, 2006 05:35

not sure if you noticed but at the bottom of your page I saw this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: display_list() in /home/mbroder/public_html/blogs/skins/mikeyblog/_main.php on line 344

Not sure if that may answer your question. Because I am going to assume you have a custom skin, only because I've yet to see this skin.

Check out the coding and see if that helps.

3 Sep 06, 2006 18:07

I did notice this and posted a question about it in another topic but so far no response.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Anybody?

Thnx!!

4 Sep 06, 2006 19:06

What happened on that date? Like for example did you upgrade your version? The function it's calling on that line ( display_list() ) can't be found, so it's giving up right there. I suspect you have that particular function in your skin BEFORE you have the log hit function, which would explain why no hit logging is happening.

Fix that function, or remove references to it, and your hit logging *should* resume.

5 Sep 07, 2006 05:06

I did update, but I used the zip folder with only the new files to go from 1.8.0 to 1.8.1. "mikeyblog" is my own skin based on Custom, so I copied all the other files for Custom into the mikeyblog skin folder...is it possible I missed one that was necessary to make this function work?

Thanks.

Michael

6 Sep 07, 2006 09:15

The function that you're missing is in inc/misc/_misc.funcs.php , you should be able to cure it by re-uploading a fresh copy of that file.

¥

7 Sep 07, 2006 15:04

That did it! Thanks! I guess I missed it because of all the nested folders.

Thanks again!

Michael

Form is loading...