Recent Topics

1 Sep 23, 2006 13:50    

Hello there :-)

When I want to answer a comment, my Email which is sent via the form goes to Yahoos Spam Folder.

Is there a way to change this in the script (maybe the header information or so... I´m not sure if my Domain Mail was used to send spam. If so... that would be quite ... "sh**") or is it better to deactivate this function?

As far as I know this only goes for yahoo. The mails don´t go to spamfolder with GMX... :-(

Vicky

2 Sep 23, 2006 13:52

I don't use yahoo email, but you should be able to tell the spam filter that the email address that they're sent from is not spam.

¥

3 Sep 23, 2006 13:55

but you should be able to tell the spam filter that the email address that they're sent from is not spam

:D Thanks :-) Any Idea how? I don´t use yahoo mail either :oops:

Thanks

Vicky :-)

4 Sep 23, 2006 13:58

ahh, I misunderstood your problem :p

Where are you trying to answer comments?

¥

5 Sep 23, 2006 14:04

@¥åßßå No prob :-)

I am answering a comment... that means a user made a comment and allowed me to send him an answer by form mail. So I don´t write a comment I only send this user an Email using the form in the blog.

That goes via my host (and Domain).

Well THIS is my prob I think. This Mail goes to the spamfolder (at the moment I only know about Yahoo Spamfolder).

:-)

6 Sep 23, 2006 14:05

When I get chance I'll have a play with the form/code and see if it can be fixed ;)

¥

Form is loading...