Recent Topics

1 Sep 30, 2006 19:05    

My site at http://www.bikerlawblog.com is a work in progress.

stk from this forum is doing the customization. Right now he has done some basic customization but the good stuff is yet to come!

I highly recommend stk he knows his stuff!! I have 6 blogs running off of one site right now. We are going slowly and one step at a time.

I would appreciate any comments. However, it is a work in progress :)

2 Oct 10, 2006 06:49

I like the top bar navigation. All in all looks like a good clean well designed blog.

3 Oct 10, 2006 06:52

Thanks man. We are actually going to make a custom header that is more biker orientated. It is going to be sweet. For now I will just keep adding content until we are ready for the next phase.

Thanks for the input!

4 Oct 20, 2006 09:40

Thanks for your comments. I too cannot wait to get to the next level.

5 Oct 20, 2006 17:28

Storm_law I deleted the comment about 'next level' because it was a spammer. It signs up with a different name every now and then so it can push it's stupid domain name with stupid words because it thinks it's cool. I hate it and it's kind so much that I've dedicated my life to hunting them down and killing them.

6 Oct 20, 2006 17:46

The extreemly incisive EddddddB wrote:

I hate it and it's kind so much that I've dedicated my life to hunting them down and killing them.

Need a gun? :cookie:

¥

7 Oct 20, 2006 20:22

Thanks EdB

I have been having all sorts of spammers doing trackbacks and comments on the Blog. I have my blog set for moderation. I am putting the spam urls into the anti-spam database as they pop up. It's amazing how many Spams I am getting per day on the Blog right now but at least their crap is not going on the blog.

Thanks man.

8 Nov 11, 2006 19:00

¥åßßå wrote:

The extreemly incisive EddddddB wrote:

I hate it and it's kind so much that I've dedicated my life to hunting them down and killing them.

Need a gun? :cookie:

¥

No I don't need a gun :) I just wish I could kind of walk up on them as they are doing their deeds.

9 Nov 11, 2006 19:05

Damn, even my mum replies faster than that :|

If I walked up on them when they were doing their deeds then I'd need a lawyer in a different field :p

¥

10 Nov 11, 2006 19:54

ha ha! I figured out how to enable emailed responses to topics!

Hopefully now I will respond quicker!

11 Nov 13, 2006 08:09

As you know a lawyer should be ready to leap into action at any time of day or night ...... so lets test your response times

*starts stopwatch*

¥

12 Nov 13, 2006 09:29

ha. I am getting ready for a trial that is starting in less than 9 hours. Still have to sleep!

I will be back tomorrow sometime or should I say later today.

13 Nov 13, 2006 09:58

*stops stopwatch*

Damn, guess I picked the wrong day for that one :p

Good luck with your trial ;)

¥

14 Nov 13, 2006 21:01

It got continued. I am going on 2 hours sleep right now. It is time to get some shut eye!

By the way, since I implemented Captcha the spam has gone way way down. There is some smart a$$ who knows how to get past the system and he or she is purposefully putting in BS url trackbacks just to annoy me.

Anyway, off to bed!

15 Nov 14, 2006 02:03

The captcha does not get used for trackbacks in 1.8.x. This will be available in 1.9.

But the "Check trackback for URL" option of the (shipped) "Basic Antispam Plugin" should help. It's on by default, so you probably have not installed it yet. See "Available Plugins" in Settings/Plugins.

16 Nov 14, 2006 19:07

I just realized that! I was wondering how people were able to post spam trackbacks!

I will check out the feature you are talking about. I am sure it is installed.

I do not want to do too much. I have stk customizing my Blog for me.

B2Evolution is a great platform!

Form is loading...