Recent Topics

1 Oct 04, 2006 22:42    

Hi All,

I just did a fresh install of 1.8.2 and for some strange reason when I logon as admin the page won't come up. I get a page can't be displayed. I never had that problem before with the 1.8.1 RC version so not sure what the deal is. Any ideas?

Raymond

2 raymond3900 Oct 05, 2006 00:46

raymond3900

Damn this is weird, now admin won't come up in 1.8.1 either. The strange thing is that it will log me on as admin in the main blogs but just have no backoffice support. Anytime I click on backoffice or admin in the blogs I get a page can't be displayed. Hmm maybe something is still being saved on server somewhere that needs removed when I install. I dunno this is drivin me nuts.. LOL I totally removed the database and all files for blog on web server, then created a new database and reinstalled but still have the same issue. The very first time I ever installed b2 everything worked correctly including the backoffice, but then I wiped it all out and installed 1.8.2 that was when I first noticed this issue and any other reinstall I do now. Any help appreciated

Raymond

Form is loading...