Recent Topics

1 Oct 11, 2006 20:35    

Hey all, I don't think what Im trying to do is particularly hard, although I have been hunting all over the forum and haven't had any luck, maybe one of you has done the same thing I'm looking for... basically what I want:

Replace the right hand vertical bar (currently using the 'custom' skin) with my own content, hopefully easily editable. I want to have top picks, favourite websites, etc. (just bulleted lists really)

What I am hoping is that somehow I can include the linkblog here somehow, and then do my editing of lists, etc by simply editing the 'linkblog'.

Is this possible??

Many thanks!! 8|

2 Oct 11, 2006 21:41

The linkblogs is in it allredy, isn't it ?
so if you delete all the rest, you will have only the linkblog (and that is a bulletted list)...

So I suppose I don't realy understand your question ?

3 Oct 11, 2006 22:07

Topanga, basically what I am looking for is a 'sideblog' where I can post my favourite books, my favourite movies, etc. I have found 2 plugins that are to implement a sideblog, but I am unsure of exactly how to implement them, and how to maintain the items.

The site will eventually be maintained by a non-techie so I was hoping to find a method to allow them to update the list, etc without having to get into code...

Does that clear up what's needed? sorry for not being precise in my original post...

Form is loading...