Recent Topics

1 Oct 12, 2006 00:06    

The blog tells me it was successfully installed, and database has been populated with sample data. I can now login with a username and password they provide, but when I go to the link to login (http://ourhouse.biz/blogs/) I recieve this error: Fatal error: Class 'ItemTypeCache' not found in /home/admin/ourhouse.biz/html/blogs/inc/_misc/_plugins.class.php(2591) : eval()'d code on line 1

It seems to be looking for the file two directories before where it actually resides. I cannot find any where to change this in the config files. Can you please help me to correct this error?

2 Oct 12, 2006 21:24

ourhouse,
Have you tried deleting all the files and re-installing? Did this happen with version 1.8.2?

Danny

3 Oct 12, 2006 21:33

Danny -

Thank you for the reply.
I'm using 1.8-beta.

I deleted and reinstalled several times with different configs, but this is the closest I get to completion.

6 Oct 19, 2006 00:28

It is still looking two directory before my site:

home/admin/ourhouse.biz/blogs

Is there something in one of the files I can change so that it only looks in ourhouse.biz/blogs ?

7 Oct 19, 2006 01:07

What is your $baseurl value in your conf/_basic_config.php file?

Also if you try replacing all the files again make sure you start with a brand new copy of the zip file. The thought is that if you have a corrupt file somewhere it might be in your zip, so starting with a brand new copy has a good chance of clearing up bad file problems.

8 Oct 19, 2006 02:42

Not a baseurl issue AFAICS. It's a file system issue.

Where have you copied the files, ourhouse? Not into /home/admin/ourhouse.biz/html/blogs/?

9 Oct 20, 2006 01:39

Doh!

Sorry guys.

I originally had my config wrong and did not chmod on the basic_config file.

Got it up and running now.

As I have never blogged before I may have some administrative questions further down the road.

10 Oct 20, 2006 18:28

Glad to hear you got it sorted out. When you get a chance, take a look at the manual. It's the "Docs" tab above. There's a lot of good stuff in there. But, if you have questions, feel free to ask here.

Form is loading...