Recent Topics

1 Oct 25, 2006 19:57    

How does someone that knows zero about CSS or any other web/computer language move the Login and Register links to the top of a blog?

I would like to move these links to the top of the right column where they can be seen.

Please Help!

P.S. I'm extra dumb, so if you can help, please be clear with your instructions.

Thank You

2 Nov 01, 2006 18:39

As a general rule in this forum when your asking how do i change something 'skin related', could you please post what skin your using, so we know which parts to help you with, if not we could only give you the following advice;

Look for this part in your skin's _main.php file, it will probably look different though.

<div class="bSideItem">
		<h3><?php echo T_('Misc') ?></h3>
		<ul>
			<?php
				user_login_link( '<li>', '</li>' );
				user_register_link( '<li>', '</li>' );
				user_admin_link( '<li>', '</li>' );
				user_profile_link( '<li>', '</li>' );
				user_subs_link( '<li>', '</li>' );
				user_logout_link( '<li>', '</li>' );
			?>
		</ul>
	</div>

And just simple move that where you want it to go, a What You See Is What You Get editor will be helpfull if you are starting off, like Dreamweaver....

3 Nov 02, 2006 02:06

Sorry for not mentioning the skin I was using. It never crossed my mind. Like I said, I'm extra dumb, but if I have any additonal questions, I'll try to be as specific as possible.

As far as your above info is concerned, thanks a lot. I'll see what I can do with it.

P.S. Thanks for your reply, balupton. I didn't think I was ever going to get a response. Keep your eyes and ears open, I may be asking more dumb questions soon. I'm trying to figure out how to install more than one b2evo script in 1 database, and so far, no such luck. Can't figure out what to change evo_ to. I'm not even sure if this thing on the back of my arm is my elbow or my...

4 Nov 02, 2006 06:43

Yeh to install multiple b2evo setups with the same database you will need to change the prefix, evo_, so just make it evo2_ or something :)

Form is loading...