Recent Topics

1 Nov 17, 2006 07:57    

The default Head title? (At the top of the page)? ALso I have set my setting on only sho Blog b and at the top of my preview it shows all of them? How do I change that? Thanks in advance for the help!

3 Nov 17, 2006 09:31

Yes, I searched the forum, and the mauel. And I have been working on this for over the past 5 hours. If you can guide me on how to fix that would greatly be appreciated.

4 Nov 17, 2006 09:57

Your first point of call would be to go through all of the settings in your backoffice area...

http://www.domain.com/...log directory if not on root.../admin.php

In here you can see each individual blog and set it up as you wish - if you don't have time to, or just don't want to read the manual, your best bet is to play around with these settings... although long term you're always better of studying the manual, especially if you're new to the b2evo :)

Edit: Tried to update my spelling = failed! lol

5 Nov 17, 2006 10:48

Got Link? What version are you using? The answer depends on what version you are using is why I ask. BTW the first response when searching for your question is http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?p=47000 so yeah: it's been answered. More information depends on what you are using and what you wan tto do with it. The people who answer here tend to know what they're talking about, but we can't help if we don't have something to work with. The version of b2evolution is critical. A specific instance of what you want to do is amazing.

Regarding the "top of preview" issue: this sounds like a bloglist but how can I tell if I don't SEE the problem you're experiencing? The thing in my mind is that "preview" shows only the post you're writing and want to preview. Of course it would show the bloglist, so I don't understand what the issue is.

Help me help you okay?

6 Nov 17, 2006 16:30

Okay, I have had some sleep now, so maybe I can explain wha tI am asking! Here is a link to what I have so far:

http://sydneysvintageclothing.com/index.php?blog=3

Please keep in mind, I am new to this whole blog thing!

As far as version of what I am using? 1.8.2 Or at least I think!!

7 Nov 17, 2006 22:58

Okay, I was able to figure out the title question above. But I am totally confused on how to make the tabs at the top that read "blog all, blog a, blog b, link blog" to go away!! Can somebody please guide me again? I don't even know what the correct term is for them!

8 Nov 17, 2006 23:08

WooHoo I figured it out...on my own! but thanks for thos ethat were about to help!!

9 Nov 18, 2006 01:25

The links on top are your bloglist. You want them to go away, so you edit your skins/your_skin/_main.php file with intentions of removing the bit that calls for "_bloglist.php". It'll be a bit more than just that file name, but when you find that file name you found the bit that makes that happen.

Your _main.php file uses blank lines to separate bits, and tabs to help you figure out IFs and WHILEs and stuff like that. So look mostly for blank lines before and after the bit that includes _bloglist.php and you should be good to go.

Form is loading...