Recent Topics

errno 1062

Started by on Nov 07, 2017 – Contents updated: Nov 15, 2017

Nov 07, 2017 07:45    

With a fresh install of 6.9.3, when I add a new member, I get this:

Duplicate entry 'domain.com' for key 'dom_name'(Errno=1062)

Your query:

INSERT INTO evo_basedomains ( dom_type, dom_name )

VALUES ( 'email', 'domain.com' )

I have tried the remedies in the search results for this error and get no result. I have the correct domain name for 'domain.com'. I have deleted the database and B2 and started from scratch, with the same result. How can I proceed?

Nov 08, 2017 00:43

So when I end a session, and try to log in again, I cannot. If I go to phpmyadmin, change password to 'cabbage', I still have no access.

Nov 08, 2017 01:03

I am now completely locked out of admin. Nothing I do in phpMyadmin - insert text string for cabbage, change vis MD5 to new password. I would appreciate some advice here.

Nov 15, 2017 01:34

Sorry you've had no response.
Do you have a database backup and could you downgrade the installation to get the previous working?

Nov 15, 2017 06:49

@tgodfrey I'm not able to reproduce this. Can you please send me (here or in a private message) the real domain you're using?

I'm not sure why you are trying to reset your password, I think that is not the problem. However, the MD5 method doesn't work anymore. In order to reset your password you need this script: http://forums.b2evolution.net/topic-13945#c104926

Form is loading...

multi-blog engine – This forum is powered by b2evolution CMS, a complete engine for your website.