Recent Topics

1 Aug 13, 2015 07:41    

see next image ... you will see the edit page and the post page

3 Aug 13, 2015 22:57

@deafsilencer that looks like a codeblock. Can you please send a screenshot of the whole edit form?

4 Aug 13, 2015 23:01

the one on the left ?

7 Aug 16, 2015 23:38

@deafsilencer all right, now I know what's happening. Word wrapping is not working in preformatted text blocks, so let's see if it's the expected behavior or a bug.

Do you want for us to remove your screenshot? I mean, they show real content of your site, are ok with that?

8 Aug 17, 2015 00:45

screenshot does not contain my domain name on it ... so that screenshot is fine ... I just messed the "markup" and found that <pre class="C-b-p-j-Oa"> </pre> is what causing it ... because I deleted that <pre> coding and save it ... word wrap works as normal ... and now the question is how is that <pre> block code got added into editing box, if I did nothing to it ... but rather I did copy and paste from my notepad to WYSIWYG ?

9 Aug 17, 2015 22:11

I thought the <pre> tag was added intentionally. I have no idea how you end up with that markup in your post, it looks like something added by a Chrome extension, however, the best way to find out an answer is trying to reproduce all the steps you did when composed the post.

10 Aug 17, 2015 23:03

alright ... thanks for the tips

Form is loading...