Recent Topics

1 Jan 05, 2007 06:22    

I have install 1.8.6 and finally get the skin display in Chinese. However, I have problem when writing in Chinese. I go to preview, it has the following error.

Invalid post, please correct these errors:
Parser error: not well-formed (invalid token) near <body></body>
Parser error: not well-formed (invalid token) near <body> :))</body>

Does anyone know how to fix this? here is the link of my blog for reference. http://keldick.com/index.php

Thanks!

2 Jan 05, 2007 10:55

I found the solution! go to the backoffice ->user tab , then select the user (which is me) and change the preference from English (US) to Trad.Chinese (TW). The display for the backoffice will change rightaway and is ok to type Chinese now.

One more question, how to fix the error in user tab? the error message is :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '"', expecting ',' or ';' in /home/keldickc/public_html/inc/_misc/_results.class.php(1261) : eval()'d code on line 1

I go through 2 posts which related to this but I don't understand how to change it. Can anyone show me how to fix this?

Thanks!

3 Jan 05, 2007 11:02

What were the two posts that related to it?

¥

5 Jan 05, 2007 17:57

If you uncomment line 1260 then it will show you what it's trying to eval. It might help to narrow down the problem.

Don't forget to comment the line out again afterwards.

¥

6 Jan 05, 2007 19:12

I am bad in PHP. Any guideline for changes? Thanks!

7 Jan 08, 2007 09:47

line 1260 looks something like this :

#echo $output;

Just remove the # and save the file. Then visit the user tabs again and you should get shown what it's trying to eval.

Once you've taken a copy of it put the # back at the start of the line and save the file again.

¥

Form is loading...