Recent Topics

1 Jan 14, 2007 20:25    

Hi,
on my hosted webspace there runs b2evo 1.8.5 (yes, I have chmod'd the mt-import-file to 0 ;) ) without problems.

But after the last antispam update (I think so) there is a MySQL-Error on the site visible:

MySQL error!

Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_5c0_0.MYI' (Errcode: 13)(Errno=1)

Your query: Get ID list for Item List (Main|Lastpostdate) Query

SELECT DISTINCT post_ID
FROM evo_posts INNER JOIN evo_postcats ON post_ID = postcat_post_ID
INNER JOIN evo_categories ON postcat_cat_ID = cat_ID
WHERE (cat_blog_ID = 6)
AND ( ( ( post_status = "private"
AND post_creator_user_ID = 3 )
OR post_status IN ('published','protected') ) )
AND (post_datestart <= '2007-01-14 19:40:26')
ORDER BY post_main_cat_ID ASC, post_title ASC
LIMIT 20

I have no idea why it is so. In the sidebar I see all inkl the archive (I use the custom skin). The linkblog fails. So I switch off the linkblog for this blog and it works fine.

What can I do the blog runs with linkblog again? Is there any proof between linkblog and antispam list?

ed

2 Jan 14, 2007 20:44

$ perror 13
OS error code 13: Permission denied

Does /tmp/#sql_5c0_0.MYI already exist with wrong permissions? Or is /tmp/ not writable by MySQL?
Apart from that, maybe "REPAIR TABLE" helps?

3 Jan 14, 2007 21:44

Hi blueyed,

blueyed wrote:

$ perror 13
OS error code 13: Permission denied

Does /tmp/#sql_5c0_0.MYI already exist with wrong permissions? Or is /tmp/ not writable by MySQL?

I don't know if that exist. It should because there were no errors before the antispam update I've done before. I haven't update other things nor changed anything. And without the linkblog it works fine as before.

blueyed wrote:

Apart from that, maybe "REPAIR TABLE" helps?

I will try that.

Update:
It could be, that on my server is a MySQL-Problem from host site because it is not possible to get an access with phpMySQL. I am now waiting on my host to change this.

5 Jan 15, 2007 21:18

Must be my provider. I have no answer yet but now it works fine as before. :D

Form is loading...