Recent Topics

1 Feb 07, 2007 15:45    

The 'All' blog still shows in the Categories list in my Blog's right column, even though I have unchecked its settings "Display public blog list" and "Include in public blog list". Is there a way to get 'All' to not display in this list?

2 Feb 08, 2007 14:43

Find the category code in your _main.php file in your skin and change it to this:

$Plugins->call_by_code( 'evo_Cats', array(	// Add parameters below:
    'option_all' => ''
			) );

The bloglist checkbox you mention is for setting whether your blog's title and link appear in the list of blogs at the top of the page.

3 Apr 05, 2007 19:56

I am having a similar issue, but it is with a separate blog, not the All blog. I have unchecked the option to show it in all blogs, but it's still there. Is there some code I can find in my skin to fix this?

4 Apr 05, 2007 19:59

Hi igorramone, welcome to the forum. Can you give the address of your site so we can see exactly what's happening?

6 Apr 05, 2007 20:16

Are you talking about this setting:

Include in public blog list:
Check this if you want this blog to be displayed in the list of all public blogs.

If so, I don't think it does what you're thinking. That's about whether the blog shows in the list of blogs at the top of the page. I don't know of an easy way to keep posts of one blog from showing up in the Blog All. I know this is going to be possible in version 2.0.

7 Apr 05, 2007 21:37

That is the setting I was talking about. I did think that it would keep the blog postings out of the all blog, as well as off of the listing above.

My mistake.

Thank you.

Form is loading...