Recent Topics

1 Mar 15, 2007 07:05    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

hi to all,

i have created last day my firs blog but i have a problem with adsense (that use fron 1 years in my forum www.adivor.it) i have modified thr main file but i dont see spot on my blog.
please help me :oops:

www.adivorblog.com

2 Mar 15, 2007 10:11

From a quick look around your blog it would appear that you have added the google ads to the custom skin ( skins/custom/_main.php) but you're actually using the nifty corners skin so you need to add them to skins/nifty_corners/_main.php

¥

4 Mar 15, 2007 16:03

i have now insert my adsense code in correct skin but i dont see banner in right menu....my code is:

<!-- =================================== START OF SIDEBAR =================================== -->

<div class="bSideBar">
<div class="innerwrap">
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "pub-3314575250455279";
google_ad_width = 120;
google_ad_height = 600;
google_ad_format = "120x600_as";
google_ad_type = "text";
google_ad_channel = "";
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>
<?php // -------------------------- CALENDAR INCLUDED HERE -----------------------------

5 Mar 15, 2007 16:31

Try this instead:

<!-- =================================== START OF SIDEBAR =================================== -->

<div class="bSideBar">
<div class="innerwrap">
	<div class="bSideItem">
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "pub-3314575250455279";
google_ad_width = 120;
google_ad_height = 600;
google_ad_format = "120x600_as";
google_ad_type = "text";
google_ad_channel = "";
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
</script>
       </div>
<?php // -------------------------- CALENDAR INCLUDED HERE -----------------------------

I haven't checked your code, but wrapping it in <div class="bSideItem"> ... </div> is a good idea anyway.

Good luck

6 Mar 15, 2007 16:43

very tanks but don't work :-(

7 Mar 15, 2007 16:51

Ummm... I might be wrong, but I seem to remember that Google wouldn't display more than three ad's per single page.
Worth checking.

8 Mar 15, 2007 16:55

.....mmmmm..... in tha page of 14 march i see the banner..... but i have only one post.....

9 Mar 15, 2007 17:24

You have a typical setup for your blog by adding the frames. The complete page is a page with the last 5 posts (default setting). You have cut this page in multiple pages, but the code still thinks it is one page. Therefore it places one ad only at the beginning of the page. This beginning happens to be march 14.

John wrote:

Ummm... I might be wrong, but I seem to remember that Google wouldn't display more than three ad's per single page.
Worth checking.

AFIK this is not the case. The adds will show, but if Google finds out you'r displaying more than three adds they'll kick you out of the program.

10 Mar 15, 2007 17:38

Afwas wrote:

John wrote:

Worth checking.

AFIK this is not the case. The adds will show, but if Google finds out you'r displaying more than three adds they'll kick you out of the program.

I see, This is not true if you have both the ads in the posts and the ads in the sidebar on the same Google account. Then three is the limit and you resached your limit with the three ads on the march 15 page (so the sidebanner ad won't show like the ad in posts four and upward won't show).
On march 14 you don't reach your limit.

Check this out on the Google help pages.

11 Mar 15, 2007 18:07

Very thank to all ! this forum is very fast ;)

i put in the side menù referal and other link ;)

thanks 10000 !

Form is loading...