Recent Topics

1 Mar 15, 2007 17:08    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

We are getting an invalid URL found whenever a user tries to leave a comment via Send Feedback. The comment edit page is displayed correctly, but a 404 error is received after submit is pressed as follows:

/blog/htsrv//blog/index.php?blog=7&title=march_2007_meeting&page=1&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1&disp=single was not found on this server.

The URL path "/blog/htsrv//blog/index.php" looks like it has been built incorrectly.

However, the comment is posted successfully to the original post.

Any clues?

Thescot

We are running:
upgrade-1.9.2-to-1.9.3.zip
PHP version = 4.3.11 cgi-fcgi
Webserver = Apache
Database = mysql 5.0.27-max-log, lock.system=flock
Operating system = Linux p3slhjava06.shr.phx3.secureserver.net 2.4.21-47.0.1.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Oct 13 17:56:20 EDT 2006 i686

2 Mar 15, 2007 19:12

Please post a link to your blog or tell us the value of the "redirect_to" param in the comment/feedback form is. That's the form you click "Preview" or "Send" and which posts to /htsrv/comment_post.php. There should be a hidden param redirect_to. What's its value?

Does Preview work?

An URL to the form would help a lot, so I could inspect the headers getting send in the process.

3 Mar 15, 2007 19:57

There is no Preview link. The link in the Submit is:

http://www.covp.org/b2a/htsrv/comment_post.php

The test root of the blog is at http://www.covp.org/b2a/

There are no other problems in posting or editing blogs.

I did install Edit Permissions Control plugin, but the same problem occurs when it is disabled. I have also backed out the other minor modifications I have made, with the same result (my mods are currently installed now).

Thanks for looking.

4 Mar 15, 2007 20:50

There have been introduces some bugs regarding the redirect_to param in 1.9.3.

Your skin seems to be based on the "basic" one.

So replace line 167 in blogs/skins/basic/_feedback.php.

Find:

<input type="hidden" name="redirect_to" value="<?php echo rawurlencode(url_rel_to_same_host(regenerate_url('','','','&'), $htsrv_url)) ?>" />

Replace with:

<input type="hidden" name="redirect_to" value="<?php echo htmlspecialchars(url_rel_to_same_host(regenerate_url('','','','&'), $htsrv_url)) ?>" />

5 Mar 15, 2007 22:38

Problem Solved!

I am impressed - Thanks for your quick reply. This was the last major issue we have in order to use b2 on our website.

The other major issue was solved by the Edit Permissions Control plugin. Hopefully the features present in this plugin will at some point in time be integrated into b2.

Thanks again

Thescot

Form is loading...