Recent Topics

1 Jun 04, 2007 10:50    

My b2evolution Version: 1.9.3

Dear support,

First post.

I have been using B2E on a number of sites without any major trails, however I have installed a version on a site, and the user it was for says he is constantly getting kicked out after a few minutes usage, and has to log back in. Obviously if he was creating a masterpiece, and clicks save only to be logged out, it is annoying him :p

I have yet to be able to replicate the problems.

Where is a good place to start looking? I have set the session timeout to a suitably big number.

Regards,
Colin.

2 Jun 04, 2007 15:34

Do you have access to this person's computer? Can this person try to duplicate the problem from another computer, or possibly with another browser? It sounds to me like it's very specific to the situation the user is logging in under. Perhaps something funky in the cookie world? Perhaps something else related to the exact machine and method the person is using to access the back office?

Therefore if you are not duplicating the problem and are not using the exact computer that has the problem I would ask the person to try from a different computer. A library or a friend or whatever - just remind them to log out after they log in and pretend to enter a post for a while then try to post it.

Form is loading...