2 Jul 31, 2007 02:41
This may help:
1) The "freezing" occurs when IE is trying to load the site; nothing comes up at all; at the bottom of IE it says "waiting for comiclist.com."
2) Firefox and Opera do not have a problem loading the site.
3) Back on July 16th, this comment was left on my site: "Just wanted to know if something has changed on your side - when I try to access the weekly updated comic list, the php script hangs and pegs out my IE process. This has been going on a for a few weeks. I thought maybe I'm the only one having trouble, but it's happened on a couple of different PCs besides mine. Very weird."
4) If I delete the temporary internet files in IE on my home computer, I can then load comiclist.com without any issues, at least once.
5) I think it has something to do with something unique to the Stockholm skin I use, because if I change the default skin, the page reloads in IE. However, I can't figure what I did to the skin to cause the problem.