Recent Topics

1 Aug 31, 2007 21:48    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Im getting this message when I try to access. I do have the file uploaded in the correct place. I'm not sure what to do. Please help.

Warning: main(/home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/inc/VIEW/login/_login_form.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/htsrv/login.php on line 360

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/inc/VIEW/login/_login_form.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/htsrv/login.php on line 360 :(

2 Sep 01, 2007 00:44

Often the cause of a problem like this is that php.ini does not eserve enough memory for the blog. Try this: in ../blogs/conf/_advanced.php from line 43 oneard it reads:

// If you get blank pages, PHP may be crashing because it doesn't have enough memory.
// The default is 8 MB (set in php.ini)
// Try uncommmenting the following line:
// ini_set( 'memory_limit', '16M' );

Uncomment the last line (delete the slashes //) and hopefully your blog runs smooth again. If this didn't cure the problem, please report back to this topic.

Good luck

3 Sep 02, 2007 01:54

That didn't work. :(

4 Sep 02, 2007 02:10

Please do check (again) if the file blogs/inc/VIEW/login/_login_form.php exists and is not 0 bytes in size.

5 Sep 02, 2007 02:41

:D
Awesome! I swear the files ere in there and they disappeared. I have gotten to the login page but my password isn't working. I'm thinking it was on one of those set up pages that I can't get to now... :roll:
Do you know how I find it?

7 Sep 02, 2007 03:17

Thanks, reuploaded everything, but I can not get in using my set password. I requested an email of my password 3 times nd have not gotten one yet. :-/

9 Sep 02, 2007 03:35

Okay, I went to phpmyadmin found evo_users folder then went to user_pass and copied the one password from in there. it did not work.

10 Sep 02, 2007 03:38

did you md5 the password first and did you log in as admin with the password not md5'ed?

11 Sep 02, 2007 03:42

I'm not sure what md5 is

12 Sep 02, 2007 03:48

md5 is some sort of encryption.
If your password is 'banana' then you go to http://www.netadvies.nl/cgi-bin/md5.cgi and type banana in the box. If you hit 'verwerken' (it's a Dutch site) it spits out:

72b302bf297a228a75730123efef7c41

In the database you put this strange looking string. Now you can login to your blog with the password banana.

Good luck

13 Sep 02, 2007 03:53

Okay I am really way in over my head, but I really want to try to do this.
where and how do I put this in my database?

14 Sep 02, 2007 03:55

Data base systems was my worst class, otherwise I had a 3.9 :)

15 Sep 02, 2007 04:00

Go to your host. He has some kind of login system to cPanel or equivalent. There you can select the databases and probably you get into phpMyAdmin of some sort. From there you can view the databases and insert SQL queries etc.

16 Sep 02, 2007 04:15

When in phpMyAdmin:
1) select the database in the left panel
2) select 'users' by clicking on it in the left panel
3) click Browse, a table will appear.
4) click the pencil (edit) next to 1 - admin
5) add the encrypted password
6) save and exit

17 Sep 02, 2007 04:17

Now I'm getting this error

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/inc/MODEL/dataobjects/_dataobjectcache.class.php on line 121

Warning: main(/home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/skins_adm/legacy/_adminUI.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/_header.php on line 93

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/skins_adm/legacy/_adminUI.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/_header.php on line 93

18 Sep 02, 2007 04:25

Does this file blogs/skins_adm/legacy/_adminUI.class.php exist on the server? There might have gone something wrong durig file upload. If so, try uploading all files again.

19 Sep 02, 2007 04:27

I decided I was having to many problems and it would be best to start over again. I deleted the database, created a new one and I'm re uploading again now. :roll:

21 Sep 02, 2007 05:53

that took forever, I kept losing my internet connection. Anyway, I got in and on the header of my page it says:
Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/inc/MODEL/dataobjects/_dataobjectcache.class.php on line 121

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/inc/MODEL/dataobjects/_dataobjectcache.class.php:121) in /home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/inc/VIEW/_menutop.php on line 39

my host is using 4.4.1 php

22 Sep 02, 2007 05:59

that took forever, I kept losing my internet connection. Anyway, I got in and on the header of my page it says:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/inc/MODEL/dataobjects/_dataobjectcache.class.php:121) in /home/deabellc/public_html/blogs/inc/VIEW/_menutop.php on line 39

my host is using 4.4.1 php

23 Sep 02, 2007 06:10

I changed line 121 to

$obj = & new $objtype( $row );

worked great. That's about all I'm up for tonight. Ill get back at this Sun. Thanks so much for all your help

EDB

24 Sep 28, 2007 06:05

deabell wrote:

I changed line 121 to

$obj = & new $objtype( $row );

worked great. That's about all I'm up for tonight. Ill get back at this Sun. Thanks so much for all your help

EDB

deabell, which file did you make this change to? I'm having the same problem and would like to try this to see if it also takes care of it.

Thnx!

Form is loading...