Recent Topics

1 Oct 08, 2007 06:35    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello,

I just recently installed my blog and I have a few questions.

1) How can I add AdSense advertisement to the pages of the blog?

2) Is it possible to edit the main face of the blog in PageMaker?

3) How can I allow all comments without moderation?

4) How can I make it so it's just one person blogging, instead of multiple bloggers, members?

I'm sorry for all the questions at once, but it would be great help if someone could answer them! =)

Thank you,

YC.

2 Oct 08, 2007 06:53

1) There is a plugin you can use to do the job or you can just add the google code to your blog template directly.
http://b2evolution.net/about/monetize-blog-money.php

2) You can change the appearance of your blog by editing the blog templates (skins and the CSS files) using any HTML or web editor. Or you can choose one of many prebuilt templates/themes. The actual blog is driven by PHP and MySQL on the server, so you need to add/edit/delete blog posts using the admin panel, and not directly in static pages.

3) You can allow comments with or without moderation. Just check the comment settings in Blog setting -> General -> Feedback options and either set new comments disabled/enabled and their default status as draft/published depending on whether you want to enable comment moderation or not.

4) Just create one blog and stick to your one user. You can also set the default blog as your blog ID. If you have multiple blogs, delete the extra blogs. That's all ;)

Form is loading...