Recent Topics

1 Nov 15, 2007 10:08    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I signed up for Loudtwitter.com probably about a week ago? It's supposed to post my twitter list for the current day, everyday; yet it hasn't been working. I'm thinking it's probably the url I gave for my "ATOM API" or "XMLRPC" posting configuration. I've attempted to use

http://driven.purrmeow.net/index.php?&tempskin=_xmlrpc

...with no luck. My blog is located at driven.purrmeow.net... I thought that it may have been an issue with my actual blog being located at purrmeow.net/blogs (yet the blog for that subdomain is located at said subdomain), but I attempted it on my main blog under /blogs and it didn't work.

Any suggestions? I've never used ATOM API or XMLRPC. :oops: Thank you!

Edit: It states that I need the endpoint url.

2 Nov 15, 2007 10:16

Try the Atom:

http://driven.purrmeow.net/index.php?blog=2&tempskin=_atom

Whatever url you are going to use, there is one rule of thumb: it should show a valid page if you type it in the adressbar of your browser. You find the Atom (and rss) adresses on the blog itself.
In the aboce example vary with the number of the blog. You may want to display another one.

Good luck

3 Nov 15, 2007 10:39

I believe I've tried that before. I'll give it a shot again just to see if I made a mistake last time. Thank you. I'll post again to let you know if it worked or not.

5 Nov 15, 2007 11:16

The ATOM one didn't work. I can't do the XMLRPC one because I recieve this error:

Warning: main(/home/nhewdgfu/public_html/driven/xmlsrv/../blogs/conf/_config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nhewdgfu/public_html/driven/xmlsrv/xmlrpc.php on line 33

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/name/public_html/driven/xmlsrv/../myblogdirec/conf/_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/name/public_html/driven/xmlsrv/xmlrpc.php on line 33

I know the issue is driven/xmlsrv/../bl... it should just be /myblogdirec/conf since my actual blog is located in my blogdirec, and I have "driven's" blog in its own subdomain.

6 Nov 15, 2007 11:23

It looks like you forgot an extra ../

require_once dirname(__FILE__).'/../../myblogdirec/conf/_config.php';

¥

Form is loading...