Recent Topics

1 Dec 03, 2007 15:13    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

A picture says more than a thousand words:

http://www.eezmol.com/backoffice-001.png

I've re-uploaded relevant files, memory setting 128Mb and there are plugins in the plugins folder.
Why don't they show up?

Thanks

2 Dec 03, 2007 15:52

Well that sucks. Does viewing source show anything exciting? It looks like at the moment it is supposed to make the guts of the page is when it dies, so the source of the page might reveal a hint.

New install or upgrade? I upgraded a "test" installation of 210 and can see all my available plugins. (Oddly enough, I can also see plugins that are NOT available to install because they are already installed and have an installation limit of 1, but that's not going to help right now.)

By "relevant files" do you include "the entire /inc/ folder"? That's what I would go for if you haven't already done that.

3 Dec 03, 2007 15:57

That's a valuable hint. The source stops right here:

<table class="grouped" cellspacing="0">
<thead>
<tr><th class="firstcol " colspan="1" rowspan="1"><span>Plugin</span></th>
<th class="" colspan="1" rowspan="1"><span>Description</span></th>
<th class="" colspan="1" rowspan="1"><span>Version</span></th>
<th class="" colspan="1" rowspan="1"><span>Help</span></th>
<th class="lastcol " colspan="1" rowspan="1"><span>Actions</span></th>

</tr>

</thead>

<tfoot>
</tfoot>

<tbody>

and nothing more.
Yes, I uploaded the inc folder.

Tx

4 Dec 03, 2007 16:21

Solved it. I deleted every unnessecary plug in from the server (from the plug in folder) and now the the others showed up again in the backoffice. I'll upload them one by one and if I find the troublesome one, I'll report in this topic.

Thanks Ed. Thanks from karen to you also. You did lead to the solution, but that was in another post ;)

5 Dec 03, 2007 16:39

It's nice that it closes the table eh? I haven't poked through files in 220 yet, but it is obviously not stopping page creation if it's cable of closing a table that hasn't been fully filled yet.

Just because, how about deleting almost all your plugins?

AHA! I just got the notification email and now read that this worked for you. (I was just about to type that maybe this is a bad idea because of default installs ... but hey it's leading to progress so it's cool!)

6 Dec 03, 2007 16:52

It's the Autoblog plugin. Thats not working in 2.x anyway.

7 Dec 04, 2007 09:15

Yap! Thanks to you EdB! And thanks to my friend Afwas. I had just came from work and just got online and I can see that problems are solved. Oh, what would I do without you guys!

Form is loading...