Recent Topics

1 Dec 31, 2007 11:32    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

I use 1.10.2 and stockholmremix.
I wanted to modify "_ main.php" in order to modify the text of a link, but when I save the modifications and modernize the page of the blog, up to the page I visualize this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home11/sub001/sc16500-MDME/www/blog/skins/StockholmRemix/_main.php:1) in /mounted-storage/home11/sub001/sc16500-MDME/www/blog/skins/StockholmRemix/_main.php on line 23

I have tried in this forum some solutions but nothing corresponds (and however I have not found errors in my code). Until little time it makes I could carry out modifications, what can have happened? Thanks and sorry for my bad english. :(

2 Dec 31, 2007 11:40

Hi Lauren,

It looks like your editor left some blank space (space, tab, new line) either before the first <?php or after the closing ?>

Use a plain text editor like Notepad or (better) Notepad++ or Crimson editor. There are hundreds of them around. Do not use an HTML editor when you edit php files.

If you have a backup from the _main.php file, you'd better start again. If you donĀ“t you'll have to open the file, search and delete the whitespace.

Good luck

3 Dec 31, 2007 11:54

omg! I had already read this answer in others topic, however I did not find the whitespace. Now I have used winmerge, I have modified the text, saved and uploaded: it is all ok!
(I ask myself why until yesterday I used block notes and I didn't have problems.... mystery)
Thank you very much and happy new year! ;)

Form is loading...