Recent Topics

1 Jan 05, 2008 23:02    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Can you have widget containers inside /skins/_yaddayadda.disp.php type pages?

Note: I tried but the container refused to play ball :)

2 Jan 05, 2008 23:16

yes, but, you need to cheat and slap it in index.main.php first, reload yer skin ( container gets recognised ) and then remove it from your index.main.php if you don't want it there ...... ish ;)

¥

3 Jan 05, 2008 23:21

Cheers, If the Aus v's India 2nd cricket test gets boring I'll give your suggestion a spin

4 Jan 05, 2008 23:30

What part of "cricket is boring" do you misunderstand? :|

¥

5 Jan 05, 2008 23:50

The part where it's the last day and Ponting wants to go for 16 test wins in a row but India is forcing what looks like a "play for a draw" day. Tendulka was the fly in Pontings ointment.
But compared to trying to work out some of your "spin" , it pales into insignificance . B)

6 Jan 05, 2008 23:53

¥åßßå wrote:

What part of "cricket is boring" do you misunderstand? :|

¥

:|

¥

7 Jan 06, 2008 01:16

Dude cricket totally rocks! Plus grasshopper is cool too. And how about ... what the heck are those things that plagued the bible ... oh yeah: and how about a nice round of locust to get yer adrenaline flowing?

Back on track: John probably yes but it's probably like Yabba says. More or less.

8 Jan 06, 2008 01:24

One thing I do understand is that your nifty suggestion on containers works a treat. Thanks a million.

PS: There is very little about Test Cricket that's boring, except when we play England :)

Form is loading...