Recent Topics

1 Jan 05, 2008 21:55    

My b2evolution Version: 2.3.x

Hi,
I just installed b2evolution version 2.3.0 on my server, and now I cannot login with the user "admin" and password which was given to me - I am not a newbee and have installed older versions of b2evolution on the same server before, no problems.
Any idea what this could be?

During the installation process, all messages were "ok" and then when I try to login on /admin.php it redirects me to /htsrv/login.php which shows then up as an empty page. I tried both Firefox and IE, always the same problem...

3 Jan 05, 2008 22:36

I did that. My host says:
You can increase the memory size limit for php through the .htaccess file with the following command :
php_value memory_limit 50M

so I did that (adding this line to the .htaccess file in my roo tdirectory -> still no success, again empty page /htsrv/login.php

what else could it be?

4 Jan 05, 2008 22:42

Is the blog itself (without logging in) Ok or faulty also?
Try uploading the folders /inc/ and /skins_adm/ again. there may be a corrupt file in the server. This may have happened during the first upload.

Good luck

5 Jan 05, 2008 22:56

the blog iteslf is also faulty, empty page, no code at all in source, even after re-uploading the 2 folders you talked about. Shall I send you a PM so that you can check yourself?

Form is loading...