Recent Topics

1 Jan 07, 2008 18:56    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I have posted new articles and they are not showing (at least on my web browser) after posting. I have doing the same thing; but all of a sudden nothing is showing on the blog after posting. Everything else is working fine.

You can see the last time I posted, but just did it Friday and today:
http://www.homedesignsense.com/blog

It acknowledges the changes and shows it pinging all my sites.
I did not add or change anything.

Suggestions? Thanks.

2 Jan 07, 2008 21:11

The last post title I see there is "Happy New Year to ALL!". And you have newer stuff than that? Can you see the newer stuff in your back office? Here's a funny question: does the newer stuff have a NEWER date? I'm wondering aloud if b2evolution somehow jumped backwards in time.

Oh heck does the newer stuff have the CORRECT date! Because what if it somehow jumped forwards in time? You actually can add a post for last year or next year is the thing.

So let's make sure the post exists in the back office, and take a look at what it actually says is the date of the post. And take it from there!

3 Jan 08, 2008 01:31

The post I just did were dated 12/17/2007. How did that happen and what do I do to correct? Thanks

4 Jan 08, 2008 05:05

Hi johnj,

You solved this one? What did you do or did it magically corrected itself?

5 Jan 08, 2008 14:27

All I did was to edit the post and changed the date. Do I have to do this on each one?

6 Jan 08, 2008 14:35

I checked your site. What I thought was not true: the date on the server seems correct. So for the time being, all you can do is post by adjusting the date.
But we' re here to help you.

This date was 12/17/2007 reported by you. Is still 12/17/2007 or is it changing when days go by?

7 Jan 08, 2008 15:15

Thanks for all your help! You guys are great.

8 Jan 08, 2008 16:34

Afwas wrote:

This date was 12/17/2007 reported by you. Is still 12/17/2007 or is it changing when days go by?

Is the database on the same server as the blog? In /conf/_basic_config.php look for

$db_config = array(
	'user'     => 'xxx',     // your MySQL username
	'password' => 'xxx',     // ...and password
	'name'     => 'xxx',  // the name of the database
	'host'     => 'localhost',    // MySQL Server (typically 'localhost')
);

Does ' host' say ' localhost' or is there anything else entered?

9 Jan 08, 2008 18:14

The calendar changed automatically after I entered the new date. Don't know why, but everything is working correctly. I just wrote more articles and checked the dates. They are not yet published but seem to be OK.

Yes...it is on the same server. That is where I got the blog. Bluehost has many items (blogs, etc.) for subscribers.

Form is loading...