Recent Topics

1 Jan 07, 2008 22:33    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

OK, I just tried to post this message and it said I was trying to post spam??

Anyway...

I just installed Bv2 again. Whenever I try to leave a comment/feedback on any of the sample blogs or if I create a new blog, I get an error page on the comment_post.php page.

The error is a Bad Request HTTP 400:

The page that you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, had its content expired, or is temporarily unavailable.

HTTP Error 400 - Request is badly formed.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Doesn't matter which login I use. When submitting the comment it does send the email, and it seems to store the comment, but it just doesn't want to display the comment_post.php page. I haven't made any admin changes and the only thing I changed on the files was the memory line in the advanced conf file.

you can try it here:

www.fatmanreviews.com/index.php?blog=1

Login: demouser
Password: demo1

Host server is configured with PHP 4 and I'm using Bv2 2.x.

when you log in it will say that you are already logged in and you have to click the Continue button - not sure how to fix that?

2 Jan 08, 2008 18:51

no help?

I've spent 4 days trying to get some crappy blog template/software running on my site and none of them seem to work right. I'm so frustrated I'm ready to delete the whole thing.

3 Jan 08, 2008 19:23

Hi

Seems like some of your files are missed or corrupted.

Can you delete /htsrv directory and upload it again. And what exactly did you change in config?

4 Jan 08, 2008 22:57

sam2kb wrote:

Hi

Seems like some of your files are missed or corrupted.

Can you delete /htsrv directory and upload it again. And what exactly did you change in config?

I already re-uploaded/installed like 4 times, no difference. In the /conf/_advanced.php file I uncommented the memory line:

// Most of the time you'll want to see all errors, including notices:
// b2evo should run notice free! (plugins too!)
error_reporting( E_ALL );

// To help debugging severe errors, you'll probably want PHP to display the errors on screen.
// In this case, uncomment the following line:
// ini_set( 'display_errors', 'on' );

// If you get blank pages, PHP may be crashing because it doesn't have enough memory.
// The default is 8 MB (in PHP < 5.2) and 128 MB (in PHP > 5.2)
// Try uncommmenting the following line:
ini_set( 'memory_limit', '32M' );

That's all I did. I've submitted a ticket with my host and they've been trying to figure it out all day - I can tell because I keep getting the comment emails everytime they try it..hehe

i'm starting to look for yet another blog template/software...

Form is loading...