Recent Topics

1 Jan 14, 2008 17:21    

Hi all, - I have been looking at B2 and was interested in a Product Reviews module. In fact, I love the one that this site is using for Hosting reviews.

Is that a module or is that something uniquely coded for the site? Thanks -

Hey does anyone have an answer to this question???????

LexScripta

2 Jan 17, 2008 01:12

The reviews in OpensourceCMS made me give this a try, but no one really had much to say about the support in the forums. It leaves much to be desired. Not so much as even a nod that I left a post.

OpensourceCMS needs to be updated a bit to reflect this short coming.

I will say one thing though, the system was very easy to install. Got it right the first time. However, this alone is not what makes a good CMS/Blogging tool in my opinion.

One thing that irritated me the most was that someone had the time to move my post, but no time to answer a simple question - How hard can it be to answer such a generic question?

LexScripta

3 Jan 17, 2008 01:18

Whatever.

If no one knows the answer then no one answers. Make sense?

4 Jan 17, 2008 10:47

I moved your post, I had the time, I didn't know the answer, therefore I didn't answer.

¥

5 Jan 17, 2008 15:55

Plus I gotta tell you that bumping your own thread lowers the chance of an answer.

I'm one of the people who checks all the new posts. There are a few of us who do that. Every now and then I check the link for seeing all posts without a reply and TRY to find an answer if I can. Even if it's a poor answer figuring it's better than no answer. So when you reply to your own thread it means I'll never see it again.

Very rarely do I actually go to the forum index to see what's new.

Anyway it's probably just a well-crafted post, but I'm going by memory of what pages you mean. IF it's a plugin it is kept by the owner.

Form is loading...