Recent Topics

1 Jan 17, 2008 00:42    

My b2evolution Version: 1.8.x

I am getting these messages when trying to upload an image file to a media folder I have all permissions:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/janela/public_html/blogs/media/ehrlich/drogaria_pajjo.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/janela/public_html/blogs/inc/CONTROL/files/files.php on line 1037

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/php2vwg5T' to '/home/janela/public_html/blogs/media/ehrlich/drogaria_pajjo.jpg' in /home/janela/public_html/blogs/inc/CONTROL/files/files.php on line 1037

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/janela/public_html/blogs/inc/CONTROL/files/files.php:1037) in /home/janela/public_html/blogs/inc/VIEW/_menutop.php on line 38

I had to use a FTP software to upload the file directly to my media folder to be able to insert it in my post.
Thanks for any help.
Marcio

2 Jan 17, 2008 14:46

It says you do not have the right permissions. Do change the folder permission of not only the /media/ folder but also the subfolders.

Good luck

Form is loading...