Recent Topics

1 Jan 19, 2008 17:18    

I am not sure what is going on but when I first started using B2 I would post and it would ping. Then all of the sudden it started telling me it was going to be sync ping. Well it never did go ping. I rechecked the instant ping but it still seems as if it is not working. I have started and stopped the ping plug-ins then restarted them through the plug-in panel. I may not even have a problem as I am clueless but I think it is not pinging at all as when I post it does not tell me it is pinging or calling me cowboy when I try and post back to back posts

Thanks
ToJo

2 Jan 19, 2008 18:10

Hi ToJo. For a little while my blog stopped pinging and I did all the stuff you did, finally figuring "okay it's broke and won't fix itself". Eventually it did fix itself though. Here's an idea for ya: uninstall and re-install the pinging plugins, then on your tools tab hit the misc subtab and delete the pre-rendered cache. That, to me, is like sacrificing a chicken to make it rain: sometimes it works and sometimes it don't but either way you get fresh chicken out of it ;)

3 Jan 20, 2008 21:21

Thanks for the reply and your right it seems to have fixed itself. I have a few post that did not ping and I have tried to resend them and it just tells me that it is post processing scheduled. Don know I am happy that the new post are pinging along.

By the way how did you get your avitar included? I have looked and looked and cannot find where to uplaod mine.

Thanks
ToJo

4 Jan 20, 2008 21:22

Oh I forgot my chickes tell me thats not a good idea!!!!!!!!! LOL

ToJo :oops:

Form is loading...