Recent Topics

1 Jan 19, 2008 21:58    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi,

I didn't find any information about it in manuals, docs and this forum so I'm asking:

I'd like to make a post to blog from my own php script (write necessary data to DB directly) so could you please specify php files and function within it I need to view to understand how it's working in b2evo or specify necessary tables in DB I should post the data.

I don't want jast create a post I also need to be able to specify categories and othr stuff...

Thank you for your help...

2 Jan 19, 2008 22:43

The proper way is to communicate with /blogs/xmlsrv/xmlrpc.php. Use a 1.10 blog for that or wait for the 2.4 release.
You may also want to try creating an email like post and invoke the available email functions to get a post.
These are the two mains B2evo provides. You may try do it yourself. The best startingplace is the database. This may turn out to be complicated. To my knowledge there is no recent description of the database structure.

Good luck

3 Jan 19, 2008 22:51

as usual after posting I found what I was looking for))

all necessary functioins are in item.class.php file (it's just the place for starting the research)

Afwas, as I wrote email-posting feature is not what I need - it's impossible to specify categories for example and it needs too many hardware resources comparing with direct DB posting. Anyway thank you for your answer!!!

Form is loading...