Recent Topics

1 Feb 12, 2008 16:49    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Here's my blog: http://www.robbymeister.net/blogg/

As you can see, there's a blue corner div above the div where the title is shown. I want to delete that, or at least change the color of it. In the HTML code, I can't find a link tothat div, but I found the file where the whole corner thing is created, and that's nifty_print.css. I can't find anything in the file where I can change color. I deleted that whole file, but then there was no corners at all. I just want to delete the corners above the title div.

Thank you.

2 Feb 12, 2008 17:43

Hi RobbyMeister,

This is what the blue bar looks like in the source code:

<div style="padding-top: 0pt;" class="bTitle">
<b style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="artop">
   <b style="border-color: rgb(130, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(6, 163, 196);" class="ra1"></b>
   <b style="border-color: rgb(130, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(6, 163, 196);" class="ra2"></b>
   <b style="border-color: rgb(130, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(6, 163, 196);" class="ra3"></b>
   <b style="border-color: rgb(130, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(6, 163, 196);" class="ra4"></b>
</b>
<h3 class="bTitle">Fyfan för statliga sjukhus</h3></div>

They are horizontal lines of 1px width and each line is 1px smaller than theother (see /skins/nifty_corners/rsc/nifty_corners.css and look for ra1 ... ra4)

The blue top of the title bar is generated by /blogg/skins/nifty_corners/rsc/nifty_corners.js on lines 86-102:

function AddTop(el,bk,color,bc,cn){
var i,lim=4,d=CreateEl("b");

if(cn.indexOf("s")>=0) lim=2;
if(bc) d.className="artop";
else d.className="rtop";
d.style.backgroundColor=bk;
for(i=1;i<=lim;i++){
    var x=CreateEl("b");
    x.className=cn + i;
    x.style.backgroundColor=color;
    if(bc) x.style.borderColor=bc;
    d.appendChild(x);
    }
el.style.paddingTop=0;
el.insertBefore(d,el.firstChild);
}

The color itself is set in /skins/nifty_corners/index.main.php on line 36:

Rounded("div.bTitle","top","#fff","#06a3c4","smooth");

You can change "#06a3c4" by "#009900" being the green you are using.

Even our master skin designer didn't find this one (of course we should say: he liked the blue so much that he intentionally left it in all nifty_corners skins):
[url=http://skins.b2evolution.net/index.php?s=nifty&sentence=AND&submit=Search]http://skins.b2evolution.net/i...mit=Search[/url]

Good luck

3 Feb 12, 2008 18:09

Thank you so much! I have one thing left to ask: How do I change the color of the links in the calendar? I can only see a normal a href-tag for the links, but they're still blue. Is the style for those links written in another CSS file than the main one?

Thank you.

4 Feb 12, 2008 18:17

/nifty-corners/styles.css lines 460-463:

table.bCalendarTable a {
	color: #06a3c4;
}

The calendar is styled in /blogg/rsc/css/blog_elements.css. The idea is that you always have a styled calendar available and if you want to change things you can override style elements in your css file.

Good luck

5 Feb 12, 2008 19:03

Good work Afwas! I have those skins on my list of skins to do today (where "today" is defined as 'someday'), and will get those bars matching the bits under them.

6 Feb 12, 2008 19:41

Thanks! I really appreciate all your help.

Form is loading...