Recent Topics

1 Feb 29, 2008 07:14    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.2

I kno, its probably silly but, the other ppl that want to post can't, because that say there is no button that says post or anything.. :( is there a permission that needs to be turned on?

2 Feb 29, 2008 07:36

Yup. When someone registers it is up to you to give them permissions (of varying types) to post in any given blog. You can set up permissions for groups then put bloggers in groups if you want to do it that way too. Either way, check out the blog settings tab then permissions subtab to see where it's at.

BTW I believe the manual (Docs, up above) will have some groovy info on this topic for ya.

3 Feb 29, 2008 07:42

Here's the thing I did all that, and I've given them permissions as well. I thought it may have been another one i was missing.

I will check that out to :)

4 Feb 29, 2008 13:38

For some reason I think there is a setting somewhere for "show an admin link to logged in people" which leads to the back office.

Try setting yourself up an account with the same permissions you're giving your registered members and see if you get an admin link on the public side and a write option in the back office?

5 Feb 29, 2008 19:38

Ok i can't see it and i believe i said no to it , thinking possibly that it was a bad thing to do. but now i cant find it again :oops:

6 Feb 29, 2008 19:49

Oh lol sry i found it! TY! :D

Form is loading...